Trustees seek energetic candidates for the Library Board
One seat is open now. Two additional seats are opening in May.
Potential candidates are sought immediately!
Applicants will be accepted from surrounding towns.
The Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
For more information, browse this website to view:
- Mission statement
- Current members of the Board
- History of the Library
- Events and Programs
- and more …
Contact the Library at:
Phone: 207-674-2004 Email: email@example.com
Location: 226 Main St., West Paris, ME Mailing: P.O. Box 307, West Paris, ME 04289
- Monday and Friday - 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Contact the Town Office at:
Phone: 207-674-2701 Fax: 207-674-2703 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 25 Kingsbury St., West Paris, ME Mailing: P.O. Box 247, West Paris, ME 04289
- Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Applications available at either location during regular open hours.